“Flexible Parking for the Future: Responding to Market Demands and Transportation Choices”
August 2, 2017 | 8 am – 3:30 pm
2401 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006
Join us as we answer some of today’s burning questions!
- Is the ITE parking generation table out of date? What are flexible alternatives?
- Can we really have less parking at TODs in DFW?
- What will self-driving cars and smart cities mean for parking demand?
- How do you prepare to convert parking today into other uses in the future?
- What are successful sustainable/green parking techniques?
- How are apps and new technology making parking smarter?
- How do I develop a parking management plan?
* Registration and Agenda: NCTCOG.org/parking *
Tickets: $60 for members, $85 for non-members.
Light breakfast and plated lunch included.